Precaution when upgrading firmware:
- Make sure your phone is connected to stable internet connection.
- Make sure your phone and watch is within the Bluetooth range, the closer the better.
- Make sure your phone is ONLY paired with ONE KoreTrak Pro watch. Turn off any paired Bluetooth devices such as earbuds, speakers and any other Bluetooth wireless device.
- Make sure your phone and watch is at least 50% charged, you will not be able to update the firmware with less than 50% charge.
- Both devices can be charging during the entire firmware update.
- During the upgrade process, refrain from moving from one location to another causing potential Bluetooth interruption and internet data transmission.
- Refrain from making phone calls or messaging during update process as those programs can interrupt connection.
Enter “DayBank” App
Select “Yes” on the prompt that pops up
Your watch’s firmware should update automatically. Please do not turn off internet to disconnect your watch with the phone or it will result in update failure. Likewise, do not turn off Bluetooth, WiFi or internet connection during update process. Please wait until the update process is 100%, the watch will restart automatically after the update.
Your device is now updated to the latest KoreTrak Pro firmware!