- What benefits does KoreSurge offer over standard foam rollers?
By combining vibration therapy with standard myofascial release (foam rolling),
KoreSurge speeds up recovery, prevents future injuries, and promotes muscular strength and flexibility.
- How does vibration help my muscles recover?
Just like a deep tissue massage, the waves of vibration break up adhesion in your muscles. This boosts circulation, allowing oxygen and other nutrients to flow through.
- Where on my body should I use KoreSurge?
KoreSurge is most effective at treating large muscle groups like your back, shoulders, glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps, and hip flexors. It’s not recommended to use KoreSurge on your neck.
- How often should I use KoreSurge?
We recommend using KoreSurge immediately before or after your workout, as well as any time throughout the day when you experience muscle stiffness or soreness.
- Can KoreSurge help alleviate chronic conditions?
Yes, KoreSurge can help relieve the symptoms of sciatica, myofascial pain syndrome,
fibromyalgia, arthritis, and many other chronic pain conditions.
- How long does the KoreSurge battery last?
KoreSurge can last up to 20 hours with a fully charged battery.
- How long should I use KoreSurge for?
We recommend using KoreSurge for no longer than 15 minutes per session